Training in 3D Printing To Foster EU Innovation& Creativity (3DP)
Project no.: 2016-1-RO01-KA202-0245
The main objective of the project is to give people the opportunity to develop their skills in 3D printing and to acquire the knowledge that allows them to activate in this field, like employee, entrepreneur, trainer, intermediary, etc.
The project consortium will produce the 3D printing curricula, the courseware, a trainer guideline and a learning management system and make them available in 6 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Lithuanian. All these products will be free and open to all.
The courseware will be available starting from September 2017 (English version) and January 2018 (other languages) while the e-learning platform is set to be ready starting with June 2018.
- Ludor Engineering (Romania) – project coordinator
- University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania)
- Macdac Engineering Consultancy Bureau Ltd (Malta)
- Danmar Computers LLC (Poland)
- Centro de Formación Somorrostro (Spain)
- Public institution Information Technologies Institute (Lithuania)
- Computer Highschool LIIS (Romania)
- Godesk SRL (Italy)
- Northern Lithuania College (Lithuania)
Please follow the project through: