Ludor Engineering is a partner in the project DIRECTION 4.0 - promotion and development of Industry 4.0 related skills, funded by the European Union’s ERASMUS+ programme, Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships for School Education
The main objectives of DIRECTION 4.0 are as follows:
- Production of didactic materials for STEM teachers to introduce and promote Industry 4.0 among students.
- Presentation of current state of readiness for Industry 4.0 and its relevance for labor market.
- Production of an Industry 4.0 toolbox for teachers containing all developed material, and also a space to meet other teachers and share experiences.
To reach these goals, the partners will develop the following Intellectual Outputs:
- Compendium 4.0
- 4.0 Career Roadmap
- Space 4.0 - toolbox for teachers
DIRECTION 4.0 is expected to have a substantial impact on direct beneficiaries – STEM teachers and their students, but also on other relevant stakeholders, among which there will be career counsellors educators, trainers, policy makers, representatives of business sector. The project is focused on raising the awareness of Industry 4.0 and developing skills related to new technologies such as robotics, 3D printing, cloud computing, Virtual and Augmented reality and cyber safety.
- ECAM-EPMI (France)- coordinator
- Ludor Engineering (Romania)
- Istituto Superiore E. Mattei (Italy)
- Stucom SA (Spain)
- MACDAC ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY BUREAU LTD – MECB (Malta)
- COSMIC INNOVATIONS (Cyprus)
- Danmar Computers (Poland)
1. Newsletter #1
2. Newsletter #2
Follow us on web, Facebook and Twitter
This project is co-funded by Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership programme. The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.